Join Us for Compassionfest 2017 in New Haven, Connecticut!
Gather for a free, fun, community event featuring delicious animal-free food, cruelty-free products, inspiring speakers, healing workshops, performers, and musicians. Meet local artists, crafters, entrepreneurs, and eco-friendly vendors. In Defense of Animals is proud to sponsor Compassionfest and we want you to join us!
Compassionfest unites like-minded people who believe in community, equality, kindness, and compassion for all. We'll gather for delicious vegan food and cruelty-free products, local artisans, inspiring performers, musical acts, and healing workshops for all ages. This is an all-welcoming indoor and outdoor event with free admission.
What: Compassionfest 2017
When: Saturday, July 22, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Rain date July 29)
Where: Whitneyville Cultural Commons, 1253 Whitney Ave, Hamden, CT 06517
For more information, visit www.Compassionfest.net.
Connect with festival-goers on the Facebook event page.
Here’s a sneak peak of the Compassionfest 2017 schedule:
• Tiffany Walker - 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
• Mary Lawrence - 12:15 pm - 1:15 pm
• Victoria Moran - 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
• AnastasiaRAW Vegan Food Demo - 1:15 pm- 2:00 pm
• Vision Board - 10:00 am - 11:00 am (supplies included), $7 Donation fee to Maple Farm Sanctuary
• Vegan Teacher - 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm, Susan Landaira - The Benefits of Living a Vegan Lifestyle (Certified Vegan Lifestyle Coach/ CEO • Vegan Teacher, LLC)
• Peter DiGennaro - 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm, Love Bombing and Heart Attack: Wielding Unviolence in the Coil of Power
Free DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Workshops
• Warm Fuzzy
• Say Something Nice
• Soul Gazing
• Wish Rock
• Time-in Teepee
One Plug Entertainment
• Photo Booth 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
• Zoo Front